When anyone thinks of Ibiza, its paradise beaches and nocturnal parties come to mind. But with the arrival of autumn we like to think about something more than beach and especially something more than parties. Therefore, we bring you a selection of the best hotels, since booking a hotel in Ibiza is easy, but we are sure that you will have a more personalized treatment with a concierge service.
The best luxury hotels in Ibiza
These are the best luxury hotels in Ibiza, hotels where you can take care of everything and let yourself be carried away by the magic of the island and its unique autumn landscapes. Because seeing the island from a boat in summer is nice, but being there in the autumn is the same or even more magical.
- Aguas de Ibiza: this hotel located in Santa Eulalia focuses mainly on lifestyle. Its spa of more than 1,500 square meters makes it the perfect place for rest and well-being of the body with views of the island of Formentera. In this hotel they do not neglect the gastronomy, since it has two restaurants, the Alabaster and the Vi Cool tapas restaurant, led by the holder of a Michelin star, Sergi Arola.
- Hotel Mirador Dalt Vila: It is not an unusual hotel, but its location in the historic center makes it one of the jewels of the island. Located on the top of a hill in the center of Ibiza, it will make you lose yourself in the middle of the Mediterranean.
- One Ibiza Suites: This hotel in Ibiza has an impressive heated pool on the terrace overlooking the sea, as well as a solarium for those who refuse to give up the summer. 2 km from the historical center, it is an ideal option for an autumn visit and to know the city.
The best luxury villas in Ibiza
But if the visit to Ibiza is from a large group, the best option is always to opt for a villa. There are plenty of villas according to the needs of each group of friends or family and for that reason, we leave here a list of some to facilitate the reservation of villas in Ibiza
- Villa los amigos: this is a modern and avant-garde design villa with glass walls. This villa includes cleaning service, use of a Range Rover, football field, private spa, gym and outdoor recreation area. 20 minutes from the center by car, you can find luxury boutiques, taste fresh seafood and if you want, take a night walk around the party area.
- Villa Higueras: located in front of the sea, ideal for strolling along the beach at this time when there are almost no more than residents on the island. The client who wishes may even have a low berth on request. Its interior decoration focuses mainly on the elegance of the surfaces and the organic textures.
- Can Ventura: this villa is lost in a charming rural environment. Its rustic vintage style, combined with all contemporary comforts make it the most demanding option. It has facilities designed for the enjoyment of children as a tipi or tree house and for the grown ups, amusements such as billiards, ping-pong, yoga rooms, etc.
Here are some examples of where to stay in Ibiza. To make a hotel reservation in Ibiza just enter their website or the generic accommodation search engines, you can also find out all their services in depth, read the opinions of other users and contact them for any questions you may have. Take advantage of these accommodations and enjoy the island of Ibiza in a more personal, unique and private way, taking advantage of the fact that the summer season has ended. Remember that Ibiza is more than just beaches.